Crocheted Mini Marker

Saturday, April 2, 2016


I was going through some albums on my computer, and found these pictures. My sister-in-law made these for me a while back, and I guess I totally forgot to write a post on them... Sorry! 

We are super big in to disc golf, and love every aspect of the sport. So when any of us pick up a new hobby it usually means we try and incorporate it into disc golf. She was crocheting some scarfs for herself and family members, when we saw some macrame frisbees at an outdoor adventure store.... so in the spirit of do it yourself, why buy it when you can make it! 

They turned out awesome and fly amazingly well, its pretty easy to reach 100 plus feet and they can be thrown in the house. As always thanks for stopping by, and be sure to follow! 

Never stop creating!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design