Feedback

Monday, February 9, 2015

          Hey guys, I wanted to ask anyone out there whose reading my blog if you could take a minute and give me some feedback. This could be about anything you want, if you like a project I've done, wanna see a specific project, or know a better way to do something, hell if I need to be corrected because I don't know what I'm talking about, please leave a comment.

The reason I'm asking this, is because I really don't know who is reading this and I wanna know, or at least an idea of who my audience is. Are you a Pintrest junkie like me, or a weekend DIY warrior, or do you just like the pictures. Anyway all any positive or negative feedback will do is boost my confidence with the blog and  keep me blogging more regularly. And yes, I wanna hear the negative stuff too, growth is not always achieved by kind words.

The thing with blogging and anyone who knows me can verify this, is I hate writing! It is actually really difficult but also rewarding for me to sit and write these post. So yeah I just wanna make sure I'm heading in the right direction.

Thanks everyone, and as always never stop creating! 
        
       Also, I know the the title of my blog is Sawdust and Hops. I haven't posted anything about home brewing beer yet, and I'm sorry for that. Its coming tho, I am in the process right now of gathering materials to build a gravity tower for an all grain system. My hope is once my all grain system is operational I will be brewing more often. Extract brewing can be pretty expensive, and switching to all grain will reduce the cost considerably. 

6 comments:

  1. Been reading every post. I'm jealous of the draw knife. I'm going to make some ginger beer soon. How about an article on Mead? If I have enough honey this summer I want to make some. I may need some expert advise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and it inspires me to post on mine more often

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Brian Sadler, Thanks Brian, I would love to make a honey mead but they take to damn long... lol It is defiantly on my home brew list. Hit me up anytime you need some advise, and if I don't know I'll find out. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nicole, I wouldn't have ever started writing this if it wasn't for you sis! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog, found it looking for mash paddle designs. See that you're working on a gravity brewing stand. I just finished my three-tier stand. Since it looks like you're into reclaimed materials, recommend looking for used bed frames on www.freecycle.org or craigslist. It's good steel that if designed correctly can easily hold the weight of 10 gal batches. You'll be surprised at how many bed frames people get rid of. Brew on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sir Captain. Thanks for the comment, and sorry for the late response I've been kinda swamped. I'm really happy you liked the paddle, I have a few more designs in the works and I'll post them when I'm finished with'em. Thanks for the tip on the bed frames, that's actually the direction I was heading and I recently acquired a good amount of them as well as a lot of 1/2" square tubing. So now its a matter of planning a design, honestly if you wouldn't mind posting a picture of yours or if you have a link to some good plans, I would be more than grateful. I was planning on using a preexisting plan anyway. Anyway I'm glad you found my little corner of the web and hope you keep following.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design