Past projects.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

These are a few pallet projects I did awhile back, and thought I would put up some pictures for everyone to see.

This is a dog bed made from one pallet, it was super simple and took about 2 hours to complete.





A dog food station, this one took a few hours over a couple of days to finish. It was a project I had been wanting to do for a long while, and the dogs love it.... spoiled rotten pups.

This project was a Pintrest project, that ended up looking really nice.

Coat hanger tree.




I love using pallets for projects, for one there free most of the time and second, they give a project a rustic look. I know pallet projects are all over Pintrest and DIY sites right now, which makes the ability to find pallets a lot harder. But there still around if you keep your eye out. As always I hope you guys love the pictures.

Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design