Oak Celtic Mash Paddle

Sunday, January 18, 2015

             Awhile back I did a post on a mash paddle I had carved out of a piece poplar, it was a completely aesthetic piece. The soft poplar wood is great for carving, but for a usable mash paddle it is to absorbent and fragile.  I loved the design of the poplar paddle so much I decided to remake it using a piece of oak. I'm not going to go in to a big explanation of the steps I took to create this paddle. I did however use a wood burner this time around for the decorative features. I hope whoever is looking at this page, likes what the see and if so please re-post any pictures on Pintrest or Facebook. Thanks!






Again Thanks for checking out the blog, and as always "never stop creating"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design